With proper care your board should give you many years of beading pleasure.
* To Clean your board wipe gently with a micro cloth.
* Do not use water or cleaning solutions on your board.
* Do not vacuum the decking (beading surface).
* Always remove pliers and heavy beads before storing your board.
* Keep away from heat or open flame.
* Keep away from liquids.
* If you have a silk board turn it upside down on a flat surface at night.
(moths love silk)
* If you purchased a non-silk decking no need to turn it upside down at night.
* Should weather cause static in your beads, gently wipe your board with a
fabric softener sheet.
* There is no need to stab your needle into the deck to try and get your bead onto the needle
this could cause damage to your deck and is not covered by warranty.